Off the top of your head, right now, what ten 'ships would you likely drop what you're doing to read fic for. Or, alternately, what are the top ten ships that you'll give a fic a chance for, or that you've been dying to write, or that you've been dying to read.... These can be new loves, old flames, or something in between. Explain if you like, but you don't have to. Then tell us 3 things these ships say about you. Leave a comment about what you think these ships say about me, then repeat in your own LJ.
Uh. Some of these have disclaimers. Well, all of them do... but still.
1. Really good, original Harry/Draco. I've been craving my old ship like mad lately, but people seem to be caring less and less about doing something *different*. Or even doing something the same, but doing it so well it just kills you... it's all been half-assed lately. Something new, original, and set post-fifth year would kill me right now.
2. Because Gankutsuou is my crack... Franz/Albert. I haven't actually gone out and actively searched out any Gankutsuou fic yet, but if something was posted to the comm or reccommended or anything, I'd read it straight off, probably.
3. Remus/Sirius, with the same disclaimers as Harry/Draco. I need something newwwww. HP fandom is failing. :(
4. Alternately, Remus/Sirius/James, because not enough people write it, despite what you would think.
5. Seto/Jou, because that seems to be my obsession lately. [And, um. I have been reading it. A lot of it. Yeah. Sleep? What's that?]
6. Daemon/Lucivar. Because no one ever writes it [Anne Bishop fans are scary, yo] and if it was done, and done well, I would just die of happiness.
7. Louis/Lestat, for pretty much the same reasons as Daemon/Lucivar.
8. Uh... Draco/Ginny, because it's my sooper!sekrit! het kink, and I haven't read any in a long time.
9. Seishirou/Subaru... because I haven't read a whole lot of fic for them so far, and I should probably get on that. [Although I'm not sure this one should count, since there's a lot of stuff I have waiting to be read for them, but... still!]
10. ... I would say Kanata Kara fic, except that probably won't be a good idea until I've read more of the series... so I'll go with Taro/Hifumi/Maki instead, because that's just hot. Really.
What do these ships say about me..?
1. I like angst, and I like angst a lot.
2. I pretty much like a good mix of friendship-turned-relationship, and rivalry-turned-relationship. I'm just not all that picky. :P
3. Uh. I like reading hot boy!sex? I really don't know a third thing based off of this.....