2. It is ridiculously hot in my house right now, and I don't know why. But it's stifling and ugh.
3. I keep switching BitTorrent clients, trying to find one that I actually like, and it's more difficult than it should be, really. I don't like the format of the original, Azureas [sp?] didn't run right on my computer, ABC was just... weird. Like, I liked it okay at first, but then it started pissing me off, and I can't really explain why, but now that's gone. I couldn't get BitComet to install [which makes me angry, since darkeyedwolf seems to like it, and I thought it might be worth a try] so now I have BitLord, which... well, the formats going to take a little getting used to it, but I like it pretty well so far. Well, I especially like then when I download batch torrents, I can pick and choose which episodes to download and it'll ignore the rest... that's nice. heh. Plus, it has a chat function! ::boggles:: ::/geek::
4. I watched nine episodes of Tenipuri last night. NINE! Clearly, it has eaten my brain. I was going to watch more today, but the new Peacemaker DVD came out, so I have that to watch to... [fluffymaru: remind me to return your copy of 5, yeah?] and I'm now feeling the urge to watch Kyou Kara Maou again after some discussion on it. [I'm so sick. ahaha.]
5. I actually had a pretty good time at my dads yesterday... weird, I know. But we talked, and some things are working out nicely, so yay. We went out on the boat, too, which I haven't done in ages... I wish I had brought my swimsuit with me, but alas, I did not, and was unable to go swimming. Oh well.
6. I have just realized how completely immersed in the slash aspect of the HP fandom I am... because I'm currently craving some good gen fic [especially surrounding the Black family, and yes, especially Regulus, mmm please...] and I don't really even know where to start looking. So I'm clearly begging for recs here... even something that has slash or het or whatever, but with a really good plot is fine... Like... Stealing Harry has romance in it, but it isn't about the romance, that sort of thing.
7. I've started to reread The Golden Compass, and I love this trilogy so much, seriously. And I'm not even to the really good stuff yet. heh. [And even though Im not super far into it yet, it's surprising how much I'd forgotten.] I also have new manga to read [ XD ] so I guess I'm done here.