Look at your LJ "interests" list. If you have fewer than 50 interests, pick every fifth one. If you have between fifty and seventy-five interests, pick every seventh one. If you have over seventy-five interests, pick every tenth one. If you have fewer than ten, pick all of 'em. List them on your LJ, and tell everyone exactly what it is about these things that interests you so much.
1. "ah -- shit". Okay, this is funny shit. But it basically stems from being a Gankutsuou fan, and a fanvideo that palais made... [you'll find that my interests are made up not only of things that interest me, but things that just amuse me, I think...]
2. arguing with smart people. I think that this is one of those that I stole off of Lisa at one point in time? Anyway, it's interesting because if the person is intelligent, then there's debate going on and theories getting tossed out or whatever, and you can actually learn things and have a good time.
3. Black Jewels Trilogy. Some of my favorite books, ever, with some of my favorite characters, ever. :) They're just all around awesome.
4. Daemon Sadi. lol, I swear I'm not doing it on purpose! Anyway, some of the reasons I find him interesting I can't discuss, out of respect for the fact that I don't want to spoil fluffymaru, but he's hot and intelligent and loyal, and very angsty. <333.
5. getting lost in memories. Well... ::shrugs:: I don't know, I just have this thing, that every once in a while, I start thinking about the past, good or bad, and I'll just think and remember things for a while, and I like doing it. It makes you really think about yourself, and the people you know. It's like... theraputic, or something.
6. jack/bootstrap. LOL. Because it's the hottest pairing from Pirates EVAR! :P So much better than Jack/Will, honestly...
7. making icons. God only knows why. Icons drive me up the fucking WALL, but I continue to make them anyway, because sometimes I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, and so I have to make it myself, and then I end up making whole sets, and it's just this downward spiral...
8. partying like it's 1999. Hee. This is one of those that, honestly, is on there because it amuses me more than because of an interest... [but I like the song. heh.]
9. prince of tennis. CRACK. CRAAAAACK! Seriously. This manga/anime just SUCKED ME IN and I don't know WHY but it's amazingly crack-tastic, even though it's really cheesy and all... I LOVE IT LIKE WHOA IT OWNS ME.
10. sarah bunting. Sars! Sars! This woman is HILARIOUS. Trust me. Check out Tomato Nation and you'll see what I mean. So. Funny.
11. sitting in the dark. ::shrugs:: It helps me think sometimes when I feel like I'm going crazy. And it's quiet and nice and just... nice.
12. tenimyu. The crackpot child of Prince of Tennis, so it's the same crackpot reasoning! :P [Hot tennis boys that are gay, YAY!]
13. three-ways on the phone. Aren't three-ways always fun? Wait! um. I mean... No, okay, honestly... I HATE talking on the phone most of the time, except to people out of state... and this spawned from three-way conversations between Karen, Clay and I, or Karen, Laura and I... or all four of us at once, actually. Which was interesting, to say the least.
14. I didn't actually have another ten, so I'm ending with: your mom. BECAUSE LISA AND I ARE GOING TO NAME OUR STORE YOUR MOM AND THEN WE WILL INVITE EVERYONE INTO YOUR MOM BECAUSE YOUR MOM WILL HAVE LOW, LOW PRICES AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS AND HILARIOUS AND FILLED WITH BITCHY EMPLOYEES! WOOOO!
That was interesting. ahaha!
[*I* thought it was funny. Shut up!]
Had an awesome day today. :D Yay!