Reasons To Love Pushing Daisies:
1. Emerson. Uhm, no, seriously. Emerson. He is definitely my favorite character. I am not even totally sure of why, but... he is. Oh, he is.
2. The colors! I don't know the last time I was in love with coloring on a show, if ever, but oh, I really am. Just. COLORS! They are awesome. And I love them.
3. Kind of in relation to #2, the ICONS. They are so pretty! I don't care if this is a bad reason to love a tv show, because I love them, and I have uploaded... uhm, a few. heh.
4. The fact that Ned and Chuck are really so cute.
5. I like all of the characters, which is really sort of impressive. I even like Olive, even though when she was first introduced I didn't think I would, heh.
There's more, but right now, I don't care. Maybe I'll stop spamming sometime soon, though. :)