1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag six people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Tagging: imthelobster, barbed_whispers, fluffymaru, notworthy, simplykatie, transrelativity
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
-The djinn bottle barbed_whispers gave me. Cap off, of course!
-My Tokyo Tower souvenir replica and tassel.
-This adorable Kaylee figure.
-The Golden Compass board game that I bought on clearance and never even opened.
02. How do you style your hair?
Brush it. Heh. Sometimes I throw it up into a ponytail, but these days mostly I just leave it down.
03. What are wearing now?
04. What's your occupation?
'Customer Service Associate' in a call center.
05. What do you hear right now?
imthelobster playing on his computer, WoW music cause I have it open in the background... and surprisingly not my cat, who must be napping or doing something she really shouldn't be doing, since she's being very quiet.
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
Bad reality television >.>
07. Are you hungry?
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
09. Dog person or cat person?
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
None at the moment.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Gas on the way home from work last night.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Right at this moment? Nowhere. In general... I would really love to see Disney Sea again one of these days.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
Still sitting here at my computer, or possibly taking a bath. I like baths.
14. Last book you read?
I just read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour last night. Good fluff reading, but not a lot of real substance.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
No big plans. Relaxing, I guess.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
The piano. I still want to kick my parents for letting me quit when I was young :(
17. How are you?
Irritated with work, a bit exhausted from the gym, but ultimately feeling much better than I have the past few weeks.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Dragon*Con, the last HP movie, potentially having a month of sleeping in, and going to Hogsmeade again.